FileLab Audio Editor 188.8.131.52
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS OF ASCENSIO SYSTEM SIA
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and Ascensio System SIA for the applicable Software Products (FileLab Software) of Ascensio System SIA. Do not copy, install, or use the Software Products provided under this license agreement ("Agreement"), until you have carefully read the following terms and conditions.
Any reproduction or redistribution of FileLab Software or any of its components not in accordance with the End-User License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
FileLab Software shall mean all of the contents of the files (provided either by electronic download, on physical media or any other method of distribution), disk(s), CD-ROM(s) or other media with which this Agreement is provided which may be found at https://www.filelab.com.
FileLab Software forms an integral part of the https://www.filelab.com web-site and shall not be subject for separate distribution. All updates and upgrades for FileLab Software are free for a user throughout the period of FileLab license validity.
Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of FileLab Software or any of its components are as follows:
1. Install and use FileLab Software or any of its components and all upgrades and updates on a single computer.
2. Use FileLab Software on a network, provided that you have a licensed copy of FileLab Software for each computer that can access FileLab Software over that network. A license for FileLab Software may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
3. Receive support by e-mail to answer questions and solve problems referred to FileLab Software.
You may not:
1. Use, copy, modify, or transfer copies of FileLab Software except as provided for in this License.
2. Remove any proprietary notices or labels from FileLab Software.
3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on FileLab Software (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
4. Rent, lease, sublicense or assign FileLab Software or any copy thereof, including any related documentation.
5. Separate FileLab Software component parts for use on more than one computer.
6. Make any attempt to discover the source code of FileLab Software.
Ascensio System SIA expressly disclaims any warranty for FileLab Software.
FILELAB SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION is PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF FILELAB SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ASCENSIO SYSTEM SIA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE FILELAB SOFTWARE.
THESE TERMS AND THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE GOVERNED BY LATVIA LAW. ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR SOFTWARE MUST BE LITIGATED EXCLUSIVELY IN THE COURTS OF RIGA, LATVIA, EU AND BOTH PARTIES CONSENT TO VENUE AND PERSONAL JURISDICTION THERE.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright(C) 2011 Ascensio System SIA, All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.